Occupation: Writer, Teacher
Class: Middling Sort
Political Scale: 6
OSH Clearance: Not allowed
You are a tremendously intelligent woman who takes every opportunity for self-improvement and becomes the first female professional writer in America.
- Your mother dies when you are very young and your father’s fortunes fail so he is forced to take in and tutor young students.
- You study Greek, Latin, and Religion along with the students who rent rooms in your house.
- Learning quickly, you are soon able to tutor young men yourself.
- During the Revolution you support your family by making lace, teaching, and writing.
- You achieve literary acclaim with a book about world religions which makes you a sought-after celebrity dinner guest throughout New England.
- Thomas Adams (father)
- John Adams (distant cousin)
- Abigail Adams (house guest)