- Middling Sort
- Political Views
- Staunch Loyalists (2)
Allowed in the Old State House? No admittance
You are a pair of stubborn and independent-minded sisters, and as shopkeepers you refuse to boycott the sale of British goods.
- When you are orphaned, a shopkeeper named Elizabeth Murray gives you and your sister financial support to start your own store.
- A Patriot newspaper publishes your name in a list of those who are “enemies to the country” because you import British goods.
- After this article is published, sales at your store actually increase as your Loyalist friends rally to support your business.
- In 1776 when British authorities evacuate Boston, you and your sister move to Halifax in Canada and establish a new, even more prosperous, store.
Social Network Edit
- Elizabeth Murray (Mentor and Teacher)
- John Mein (Friend)